The purpose of music in the church is to worship and glorify God and to edify the believer. The Adult choir meets each Wednesday evening following Prayer Time to rehearse. The choir leads in worship Sunday mornings and sings anthems to prepare the congregation for the preaching of God's Word. The choir also prepares a Christmas cantata each year involving drama and multi-media. The group is un-auditioned.
Do you love to praise Jesus and sing of His beauty, His wonder, and His power? Join us for the blessing He has waiting.
- “This Little Light of Mine” – Cedarmont Kids
- “Every Move I Make” – Hillsong Kids
- “Love Lifted Me” - James Rowe
- "Love Lifted Me" - story behind the song
- “When We All Get to Heaven Medley” - arranged by Russell Mauldin
- “Ask Ye What Great Thing I Know” - Johann C. Schwedler